IF Stuck at Fastboot screen after flashing this twice use this fix: Use this FixCDT.bat/// … download it to your PC, …..unzip it, …..connect your phone to PC in the invalid CDT fastboot stuck menu…..run the FixCDT.bat, ….and then simply disconnect the phone and reboot…
Bionic Path Saver 1-Click Method (brought to you by P3Droid of MYDroidWorld and TeamBlackHat)
“this is for those who took themselves off the update path by flashing the cheescake leaks”
I would first like to thank all the folks over on Rootzwiki who got this ball rolling and put the major leg work in. Also Cellzealot pointed me in the right direction and got me thinking of how to automate this whole process.
What this does.
No matter what rom/firmware you have this will take your device and put you back on the official update of 5.5.896 and you will have the option to update to the 5.9.901 update. This update will also root your device so all you have to do is double click on the runme.bat file.
1) Download this file —-> Download Now
2) unpack and place all files in the same folder
3) make sure usb mode is Charge Only
4) attach device to computer with usb cable
5) double click the runme file
How this works:
First the Bionic has a locked bootloader that makes restoring and modifying the Bionic difficult. Due to this we have to perform some work arounds.
1) This script will first push the 5.5.896 and then the 5.9.901 updates to your sdcard (these files will be needed to complete the update)
2) You phone will reboot to bootloader and then the script will push the necessary 5.5.896 system/preinstall/webtop partitions to the device (this takes some time be patient)
3) The phone will reboot and the script will root the build, push the necessary boot.img to the boot partition
4) The phone will reboot in recovery mode and you will need to install 5.5.896, if you want to try 5.9.901 install it immediately after 5.5.896.
5) Your phone will reboot and the script will again root your device.
You are all finished, congrats and thanks for trying this script.