So I noticed both ShadowICS and EncounterICS seemed kind of abandoned and thought I would pick up CM9 DX builds also since I’m doing the D2G builds so without further ado…..
CyanogenMod 9 for DX
Disclaimer: I am not responsible if your phone randomly bursts into flames, starts howling like a wookie, or does anything else weird.
- CDMA radio (all aspects of it: calls, texts, data) (calls may be muted)
- Audio (including voice commands)
- SD card
- 2D & 3D
- DSP Manager
- 1% battery
What does not work:
- Youtube on low quality (turn on High Quality instead. No idea why but it works)
- flash (?)
- Comprehensive list of bugs thanks to timmyk465:https://docs.google….OVdhajlQcklOUnc
READ THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. CHANCES ARE IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.
Older builds (builds before 2/17 r4 do not boot):
Entire CyanogenMod team
Bikedude880 – Base d2g repo that much of this is based off of
Hashcode – frameworks and several other things
JackpotClavin – First got data on the Droid Pro which got me to start work on this.
Boot into CWM recovery
wipe data/factory reset
- too much to list
- Now based off 4.0.4
I didnt do much with this build as I was busy with Gummy however, Jonman has done alot.
Things I’ve noticed:
- Battery stats work
- camcorder starts but freezes when start to record then dies when stop
- Panorama switches to it now but freezes on whatever the camera was pointing at when swapped to that mode
- MMS should be fixed
- split texts over 160 chars option is back
- redid the 1% method in a way that should help with the jumps
added a few performance tweaks that I had included in Gummy
- lock home in memory
- kernel tweaks (and completely overhauled and improved it)
Had a few reports of problems caused flashing over an older build but at the same time there have been others saying cache wipes were enough. Seems rather hit or miss. So if you run into problems wipe cache and that should fix them.
- Camera – thanks to jonman409 for porting the defy changes
- Has name fixed to DROID X
- Has build number set to IML74K (required for Chrome download… STILL DOES NOT WORK)
- Has the ClassE fix
- Built off the common repo format
- Multiple updates from CM, if you want a list go look at CM’s gerrit (review.cyanogenmod.com then click merged)
- cleaned up alot (battery when idle should improve because of it)
- added data tracking should work now
- init.d support
- decent minfree values (performance tweak)
- Working FM
- added WIP camera stuff (NO IT DOES NOT WORK YET)
- added 8 point multitouch
- added charge_only_mode
- added FM radio files (please confirm working)
- Fixed sanity check (no more 100%+ battery readings)
- Fixed my derp with unmerging Hashcode’s framework modifications. Not sure how much this will affect you guys but it might help fix the garbled audio over BT problems.
- Includes HDMI fix (thanks SaurusX)
- should have working data on a source build
- Framework updates from main cm tree
- built entirely from source without modifying after from here on.