- Common: Android 4.0.3 via stable release branch
- Common: Deodexed, rooted, “user” build variant
- Common: Hide “System updates” preference
- Common: Enable adb debugging by default
- Common: Disable data roaming by default
- Common: Add additional live wallpapers
- Common: Add various bug fixes from CyanogenMod
- Common: Add build date to “About” screen
- Common: Remove bugmailer from user builds
- Common: Add extended power menu (DvTonder)
- Common: Allow 180 degree rotation
- Common: Disable kernel debugging, update by merging remotes
- Common: Add “Mark All Messages As Read” button to Email app (dustinmj)
- Common: Enable more keyboard keys for larger screens (cyanogen)
- Common: Add auto-dim backlight setting (solarnz)
- Common: Add CPU Settings to “Developer options” (cyanogenmod)
- Common (Phones): Add notification drawer toggles and settings (cyanogenmod)
- Common (Tablets): Add auto-hide status bar setting (flemmard)
- Common (Tablets): Add Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS toggles (flemmard, tdr)
- Common (Tablets): Add home button to browser toolbar
- Common (Tablets): Move status bar clock to the right, fix padding
- Common (Tablets): Use desktop user agent by default
- Common (Tablets): Hide mobile signal icons when connected to Wi-Fi (solarnz)
- Stingray/Wingray: Enable dock settings
- Toro/Maguro/Crespo/Crespo4G : Add Google Wallet application
- Toro/Maguro/Crespo/Crespo4G: Add “Nexus” notification sound
- Toro: Increase battery capacity from 1750 to 1850
- Toro: Allow use of native tethering for free
- Toro: Remove Verizon applications and libraries
- Crespo/Crespo4G/Stingray/Wingray: Add Face Lock security feature
- Crespo/Crespo4G: Add Touch To Focus camera feature (havlenapetr)
- Crespo/Crespo4G: Disable keeping bluetooth module hot by default
- Stingray (Xoom LTE)
- Wingray (Xoom Wi-Fi)
- Toro (Galaxy Nexus LTE)
- Maguro (Galaxy Nexus)
- Crespo (Nexus S)
- Crespo4G (Nexus S 4G)
*Note: I make builds almost daily, be sure to check the above links for the latest.
- I have attached screen shots to this post and my Google+ album.
- There are no bugs, hence the name “Bugless” Beast.
- Haven’t upgraded your 3G Xoom yet? Please read this important post.
- Donations are always more than welcome!
- My ROM is open source on GitHub, checkout the code!