Whipped up this quick and dirty little app to make switching between recoveries pain free.
This does require root!
None of the recovery development is my own, so thanks to all the devs that made this possible.
IMPORTANT: Flashing Invisiblek’s kernel will replace your recovery. If you need to access backup and flashing functionality, you’ll have to flash back to TWRP or CWM first.
- First release
- added custom recovery option – be careful, as this has 0 checking at all and will flash whatever you tell it to!!!
[DOWNLOAD] v3 (Play 1.0)
- added Invisiblek’s v2 kernel!
- added file browser for custom images.
- threw files into a folder on the sdcard as to play nice with kexec and other things that need images in /sdcard/
- spruced up the background. Yay!
v4 ~ broken
[DOWNLOAD] v5 (Play 2.1)
- Totally rewrote the app
- updated recoveries
- made the interface more user friendly
- made room for future features. EZ-Kexec and EZ-Rom coming soon!
- v5: Fixed bugs!
[DOWNLOAD] v6 (Play 2.2)
- Fixed CWM 18.104.22.168 flashing bug ~ it flashes correctly now.
- EZ-Recovery now remembers what you’ve flashed last (in case you forgot, ya dingus!).