This is based off of mkasick’s and invisiblek’s kernel source. THIS IS ONLY FOR STOCK ROMS!
This is kexec based and I reccomend everyone use this installation method.
# These are kexec kernels people so follow these to the T.
1. Download and extract the contents to your internal sdcard (/mnt/sdcard/)
2. using adb or terminal type the following as root:
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p18 bs=256k
3. You will now be in CWM navigate to choose zip from sdcard and then from internal sdcard
4. Select boot_emmc_boot_img.zip
5. Your device will reboot during the flash of the zip! dont panic.
NOTE: Currently with kexec a normal reboot, will boot back to stock kernel. To work around this either a) reboot recovery or from powered off state press and hold vol+, home, and power to boot kexec
# Please let me know what you would like to see in these stock kernels
All kernel updates will be uploaded here –> clicky
FEATURES(New will be bold)
- OC to 1.89Mhz
- Optimized Deadline I/O
CHANGELOG =========== v001 Added b00stedassV2 cpu governor Optimized Deadline I/O
Current Issues/Bugs: Normal Kexec Reboot Workaround(see 1st post) OC needs to be fixed