So I noticed both ShadowICS and EncounterICS seemed kind of abandoned and thought I would pick up CM9 DX builds also since I’m doing the D2G builds so without further ado…..
CyanogenMod 9 for DX
Disclaimer: I am not responsible if your phone randomly bursts into flames, starts howling like a wookie, or does anything else weird.
- CDMA radio (all aspects of it: calls, texts, data) (calls may be muted)
- Audio (including voice commands)
- SD card
- 2D & 3D HW acceleration
- DSP Manager
- 1% battery
What does not work:
- Youtube on low quality (turn on High Quality instead. No idea why but it works)
- charge only mode (if you plug in while off it boots all the way up)
- flash (?)
Gapps: http://sts-dev-team….wnload.php?id=4 (recommended)
Older builds (builds before 2/17 r4 do not boot):
Entire CyanogenMod team
Bikedude880 – Base d2g repo that much of this is based off of
Hashcode – frameworks and several other things
JackpotClavin – First got data on the Droid Pro which got me to start work on this.
Boot into CWM recovery
wipe data/factory reset
- Fixed sanity check (no more 100%+ battery readings)
- Fixed my derp with unmerging Hashcode’s framework modifications. Not sure how much this will affect you guys but it might help fix the garbled audio over BT problems.
- Includes HDMI fix (thanks SaurusX)
- should have working data on a source build
- Framework updates from main cm tree
- built entirely from source without modifying after from here on.
Why is there Confirmed/”Should work”? I do not currently have a Droid X. One was donated to me earlier today by @wwickedd but I will not receive it until this coming week so builds until I get it are untested by me. Please confirm things as you can and also tell me what doesn’t work.
Yes, the screenshot says “Droid 2 Global”, its because the screenshots were taken on a D2G.
Quite simple but I figured I’d share it anyways; I’ll be updating the thread for each new build and will most likely be releasing other modifications over time.
Custom Carrier Logo
To change the logo simply extract the zip file then go to /system/app and rename SystemUI.apk to SystemUI.zip and extract, then go to /res/drawable-hdpi and paste your carrier_logo.png there, then rezip SystemUI and then rezip the initial file