SSX 2.2 (2.3.7) Incl. 1% Battery and Other Goodies
OK – I know you’ve been waiting for this, for a WHILE now. My life has gotten very busy and the amount of time I’ve been able to devote to Android has been dropping – this was in the hands of a few testers, a few bugs were flushed out, and here is the final product. Given that this is now a GB-kernel ROM – you MUST have .602 at a minimum. If you don’t have that first, you are looking at an SBF. Please don’t post up questions/bugs unless you have first tried a complete WIPE with no restore of apps/data and can confirm the bug exists on the stock rom.
Bottom line is I can’t help debug my ROM if you have added a different kernel, supercharger, apps, etc. Run the base ROM first to ensure you have no issues. That way if any crop up later, we can narrow it down to something else you’ve changed.
As usual I will start a bugs thread and I will TRY to keep on top of it. Very difficult these days, but that is where I’ll want any bug reports to go, not in this thread. Do not take it personally if you post it here and I do not respond – post it up in the bugs thread please
What is new:
0. GB Kernel support! I have flashed this over top of .602 – this is the base you need to get to before flashing this – if you don’t do that first, you are looking at a full SBF – remember to wipedata also before leaving recovery!
1. 2.3.7 is the Android version
2. When data is toggled via statusbar or settings – turn off data icon
3. Added to options – change low battery level warnings
4. Added to options – screen off cpu setting – SHOULD be quicker than an app, since it’s at framework level – this means maybe using 125 as low slot when before was not possible
5. Add 1% battery increments – if powered off/into recovery for long period of time – battery might be within 9% tolerance of correct when rebooted, depending on drain (possible issues correctly reading extended batteries)
6. Ability to move clock to center of status bar (any long status messages will ‘overlay’ over the clock – known issue)
7. Sense-style lockscreen (courtesy CM)
8. I’m sure other CM enhancements that I haven’t even noticed, but you will
Feel free to mirror and share the links!
I have a list of testers to thank, but gotta run for now – I will be back later to give them the credit they deserve!!
And I will thank everyone ahead of time, for helping each other out – I can’t spend as much time as I’d like to here – so if you can answer a question and help out a fellow SS’er – please do so!